Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Lost Week

Surely, we will look back at this time as the Lost Week. We let things get in the way last week, but this weekend we devised a plan to help us (1) not feel defeated and (2) have no more excuses. We're doing the 30-Day Shred four times a week. Will it take longer? Yep. Will have the same amazing results the DVD cover promises? No one can say for sure. Will we feel better about ourselves when we miss a day? Absolutely.

I'm doing the Shred on Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun and giving myself Mon & Wed to get into a new form of exercise: swimming. I get really bad anxiety trying to swim in lanes and/or work out around people... so this is both a physical & psychological challenge for me. I went on Monday and really enjoyed it. I'm going again today, after class when there will likely be more people. Cheers to trying something new and forcing yourself to do it twice!

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment