Sunday, January 13, 2013

#Fail

Okay, so Chloe has been without a computer for a few days & I have been without time for a workout the last few days. I know, I said that this semester I wasn't allowed any excuses, and that I was really getting into the groove of an evening workout... but this semester started in full-force way faster than anticipated, which made the six different dinners/obligations I had this weekend a bit of an issue.

I spent the whole week reading for my classes or baking food to share with people. So, to make up for it, I'm re-doing day 8 today and starting from there.

Chloe wrapped up day 10, which means that her next workout will be level two! Eek.  I'm frustrated that I've fallen behind, but at least it happened right at the start of the semester, & now I know how to adjust.

Let's hope my body hasn't already given up on everything. Also, Chloe & I talked a lot about our diets and, while we're not "dieting" & trying to lose weight that way, we both hope to eat fewer sugary snacks, drink more water & have more nutritious foods back in our diets. The holiday sluggishness continues...

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment