Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Family Affair


Yes, it's 10:30. And yes, I finally just got up the courage to do Day 3 of the workout. I'm afraid to pee, because it took all of my remaining strength to lower myself into the couch for this post.

I'm just here to share a quick note: Joe was teasing me while I was doing the "dynamic warm up" for the workout. He was doing hip circles in his jeans & hoodie, so I teased him until he finally joined in. I warned him to throw on some shorts & lose the t-shirt/hoodie combo.

He didn't listen.

Before we finished round one of strength, he was just in jeans. He's smelly, sweaty & still sort of panting. I may just harass him into doing this with me every day. We did both say we wanted to get in better shape & have a more active lifestyle...

The Good: I had three large glasses of water + smaller meals today. I forgot how good it feels to be hydrated. I also woke up nearer lunch than breakfast, so I didn't have coffee. Sadface.

The Bad: I made up for The Good by eating lots of Bunny Grahams & a lot of candy. 

P.S. My legs are trembling. It's like when you're cold & you have to keep telling your teeth to stop chattering. Please. stop. trembling.

No comments:

Post a Comment